1) Remember, the investigation and decision on your attorney is left up to you and we recommend you do your own due diligence.
2) Wells Law cannot guarantee the result the result of your case.
3) Wells Law and its agents have made every effort to accurately represent what we do, how we do it, and to offer an understanding on how we can help you.
4) Filing a false or fraudulent workers' compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment & fine.
5) it is the goal Wells Law to be transparent with you. Wells Law and its agents make a living representing injured workers in California.
6) This website is being managed by Wells Law, Eureka Work Comp Law, PO Box 1297, Trinidad, CA 95570.